Welcome to St Mary's Parish
Contact: email@example.com or 403-347-3114 extension 4
We are so please that you are considering having your child
Baptized here at St Mary's Parish.
Baptism is the Beginning of a Life of Faith, and
the FIRST STEP in leading to full membership in the Church.
Requirements for Baptism:
Please read through the attached information
and download documents needed to print.
Complete all the documentation and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Information Sheet
2) Registration Documents (Part 1 and 2) (click here download, complete, sign and send back to above email)
3) Sponsor Form (click here to download, complete, sign and send back to above email)
4) Child's Birth Certificate (scan or take a clear picture and send back to above email)
5) Baptism Seminar (REQUIRED) (click here to download and work through it as Parents and Godparents if possible)
6) NewComers Census Form (click here to complete if you are New to the Parish or have had changes in the last 2 years)
7) PIPA Form (click here to complete, sign and send back to above email)
These are Legal Documents so you will need a witness signature for each. (REQUIRED)
Once complete, please scan or take a clear picture of all forms and send it back to email above
along with a copy of Your Child's Birth Certificate (REQUIRED)
A Gift from God
Thank you for considering Baptizing your child here at St Mary's Parish.
Hope to hear from you soon,
403-347-3114 or email@example.com
Please call or email if you would like to book an in person appointment
Date for Baptism Celebration:
*When can I set a date for Baptism for my child?
Book and confirm a date after all the paperwork
and the Seminar are completed.