Registration will open again in November 2020
Confirmation Group Sessions
All Sessions in the Church Classroom or Church Hall
HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
The Archbishop's Directive is to postpone ALL Sacraments
until the Chief Medical Office
has advised that the pandemic has ended.
Confirmation Mass Celebrations for 2020
as per Archbishop Smith's directive
until the Chief Medical Office has advised
that the pandemic has ended.
Attached are the Take Home Versions of the Sessions
from the "Gifts by God" booklet
for you to do at home with your family.
Please check back your email for more information.
Attached are the Take Home Editions of Sessions 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Please complete at home as a family and if possible with your Sponsor . This will help in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation. You will need access to the internet, a Bible and a few additional items depending on the Session.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Charmaine at email@example.com
Thanks and enjoy your time together.
Welcome to your child's year to prepare to receive the
Sacrament of Confirmation (Grade 6 and up)
Please read through this page prior to filling out the registration form .
1. As soon as possible you must submit the following to the church:
- The Online Registration Form found at the bottom of this page.
- A PHOTOCOPY of your Child's Baptismal Certificate ** REQUIRED**
- Your registration fee - $30.00 cash or cheque (to offset cost of books and materials)
- A wallet sized photo of your child to put up in the Parish so that Parishioners may pray for your child as they journey towards the Sacrament of Confirmation.
If your child has not yet received the Sacraments of 1st Reconciliation and/or 1st Eucharist,
please contact the church to talk about your options.
(Charmaine: 403-347-3114 extension #4 or firstname.lastname@example.org)